Destinations Covered: Cochin - Munnar - Kumarakom - Alleppey (Houseboat) - Kovalam - Trivandrum
Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
A beautiful Indian state in the southern region, Kerala is an absolute paradise for honeymooners. The state has many breathtaking tourist spots that will leave you awestruck and provide you with some lifetime memories. The palm-fringed backwaters and the laid-back beaches of Kerala have been endowed with an aura of love and romance. Our 'Kerala Honeymoon Tour' package will give you an opportunity to start a fresh and new chapter of love.
- Guided tour of Cochin - Santa Cruz Basilica, The Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church
- Guided tour of Munnar - The Christ Church, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam and Anaimudi peak
- Backwater cruise in Alleppey
- Indulge in Ayurvedic massage on the Kovalam Beach
- Bird watching at Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
Day 01: Cochin (Arrival)
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport, meet our representative who'll escort you to the hotel already booked for your stay. The places you will visit today includes Santa Cruz Basilica, The Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Stay overnight in Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin - Munnar
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Munnar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel to rest and relax. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Munnar
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of famous tourist spots in Munnar. The attractions you will visit include The Christ Church, Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam and Anaimudi peak.
Day 04: Munnar - Kumarakom
In the morning, leave by road for Kumarakom. Upon arrival, check into the backwater resort. Post breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom Bird sanctuary. Other than this, you can indulge in water skiing and wind-sailing. Stay overnight in Kumarakom.
Day 05: Kumarakom - Alleppey
Today, in the morning, head straight to Kottayam. Upon arrival in Kottayam, get on board the beautiful houseboats and sail towards Alleppey. Following an overnight backwater cruise, disembark the houseboat, on the next morning, at Alleppey.
Day 06: Alleppey - Kovalam
Today, hit the road to Kovalam. Upon arrival, check into the hotel to rest and relax. Later, indulge in interesting water sports such as swimming, surfing, kayaking and skiing. Other than that, pamper yourself with an herbal Ayurvedic massage. Overnight in Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam
Today, in the morning, relax on the beautiful beach of Kovalam and proceed towards Cape Comorin. Other places that you will visit include Padmanabhapuram Palace & Archeological museum. By evening, return back to Kovalam for night stay.
Day 08: Kovalam - Trivandrum – Departure
Following an early morning sightseeing tour of Trivandrum, drive to the international airport to board flight back home.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily Meals- As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air conditioned Indigo Car with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Honeymoon Inclusions - Flower Decoration, Couple Candle Light Dinner at Houseboat.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare/ Train Tickets.
- Guides services
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Govt. Service tax extra.
Kerala Honeymoon Tour Images